- Learn how cloud based accounting software provides you time saving automation.
- Guidance for choosing the best software for your business.
- Learn to determine how much to pay yourself and how much to set aside for taxes.
- Watch how to use your phone to track your finances on the go.
- Learn to think like a CFO and implement a financial road map so that you can take control of your money.
- Follow the simple steps and be ready at tax time.
- Free 30 minute coaching call
- Short, bite sized video tutorials that can each be finished in 5 minutes or less. (Total course time equals 2 hours)
- Checklists, guides and info-graphics to help you get your business finances on track.
- Learn the 5 Pillars to help get your business finances under control.
- Business Basics - Legal structure, money mindset and basic bookkeeping
- Set-up Your System - Xero and QBO. Which should you choose?
- Think Like a CFO - Learn to ready your financial reports and understand what they are telling you.
- Build a Financial Success Road Map - Tell your money where to go! Learn our simple method to set aside money for both taxes and profit.
- Learn what you need to do to be ready at tax time.
- Free 30 minute coaching call upon completion of the course.
(By the way, If you are just starting your business, this course is perfect for you! You will learn how to lay a solid foundation for your finances and build it as you grow. This course could save you from so many money pitfalls.)
- Notes - Financial Success Road Map & GPS
- The Steps, The Tool & The Map
- Samples - Financial Success Road Map
- What is a Financial Success Road Map?
- Why is it important?
- How to Create Your Map - part 1
- The Challenge!
- How to Create Your Map - Part 2
- Plan Your Profit - Your New GPS
- GPS Demo
- Multiple Bank Accounts
Carolyn Skäär (Score)
Bookkeeper, Coach and Legal Shield Associate
About the Instructor
This course comes from an accumulation of her 10 years of watching entrepreneurs struggle. Many businesses go through a crazy cycle of borrowing and going into debt to pay their taxes, and to stay afloat. Carolyn's hope is that this course will not only be a game changer for these business owners, but also to teach new, start-up businesses how to avoid this debt trap. The concepts of the course are easy to understand and the process is simple, but it takes a bit of grit and determination to put it all into place. Let us come alongside you to help you along on your journey to master your money.